Let’s UNITE to make EVERYONE aware of ov ca and its subtle symptoms! By doing this YOU are saving women’s lives.
We ask that all volunteers register with us to a) avoid duplication of efforts & to unite volunteers in the same town and b) track our successes!
We are now offering a 3-tiered program which is in effect during the month of September, National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. TIER 1)Register with us and tie ribbons* throughout your town(s)/city and distribute symptom cards TIER 2)Register to “Teal” private property such as your neighborhood, place of business, etc. TIER 3) Register & request a single ribbon to “Teal” your mailbox, lamp post, etc. You’ll be able to make these selections on the Registration Form.
*Our ribbons are biodegradable AND made in the USA!
By virtue of the trademark and our reputation, there are some simple guidelines which MUST be followed.
- We need you to register your town each year whether you’re “TEALING” your town(s)/city, private property or your home.
- If you’re “TEALING” your town, you’ll be receiving a confirmation email and approval letter for your town/city/district. .
- If you’re “TEALING” private property such as your neighborhood, local health club, businesses, etc., just indicate that on your Registration Form, and we’ll be sending you a detailed confirmation email.
- If you’re “TEALING” your home just indicate that on your Registration Form, and we’ll be sending you a detailed confirmation email and single ribbon for your mailbox, lamp post etc.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR MATERIALS. (Please know this is NOT a fund raiser for us. Turn The Towns Teal supplements the cost of the materials & shipping.)
- In order to get started, please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER.
We are here for you, so please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for your interest and support. Together we ARE making people aware of the symptoms of ovarian cancer, and we ARE saving lives through this campaign!
As any of our volunteers will tell you, this is a most rewarding experience.
One last thing ~ PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO “SHARE” US WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!
Thank you for your support!!